[2020] Lister Filter Columss par gets reset on init

The Filter Columns parameter is no longer editable at all in lister. Till the current stable 20625 it would just reset on reload but now it is no longer even changable as it will always just reset to an empty state.

Edit: I was able to solve that issue for now by setting that parameter in the postInit callback.
Seems like there is a refresh call in the SetParameter method (?) which in case resets that parameter (why ever)

This is a tricky problem. If you set Filter Columns using Clickable Headers it was causing confusion because on load your lister is still in that state. For now, I’m using it more like “Selected Rows”… something you interact with per session.

Future solution: make some parameters for defining how that works, or separate out permanent filters from current session UI filters. Open to feedback on best techniques.

Current solution: hit me up if you can’t make it act the way you need to and I’ll try to find workarounds

I’m trying to formulate a method for a table that can be edited via lister while the filter is engaged. Is there a way if Autosync is off and the filter is engaged to access the row index of the table in the original, unfiltered table? I’d like to use onEditEnd to push an update to the original table based on its index pre-filter.

Can the original row index be stored in an accessible manner through the string filter?

We actually have a built-in system for exactly that coming out in 30k. Until that comes out, the best way would be to add the row number to each row in the list returned by the getRawData callback.