2021 vs 2022 TD version

Hi friends, quick question,
Ive been using the build 2021.15240 for a long time. I have a licence that gives me updates until March 2022, in any case ive been using that 2021.15240 for a long time and all has been great, and I’ve built quite a bit of projects with it. I was now exploring what’s the latest with the updates, I see that in 2022 there was a bit architecture change in the software and later more new updates across 2022. So as I prepare for a new project, I’m trying to decide if it’s worth purchasing the extra update to use the very latest but my concerns are:

• I have all these 2021 projects that I often reuse. Will they all break if I update to the latest 2022 version? will I need to spend a lot of time changing lots of things in my previous projects to adapt them to the latest TD? if so maybe its better for me not to update, that’s my doubt

• and what are the specific important key reasons to use the latest 2022 version vs the 2021.15240? what are the great advantages? in what areas? why does the latest version give me that I don’t have in 2021.15240? thank you very much

thank you for any tips :slight_smile:

For testing you can download the latest version and run it on a free non-commercial license - that should give you a quick insight if your existing projects would need any tweaking to run.

The best summary of new features is is probably Derivative’s blog post with the 2022 release highlights:

thank you @nettoyeur , i will try that,
and in general what would you say are the main reasons why it would be worth upgrading to the latest version?