About the Beginners category

Still a little green? Ask your beginner’s questions here

Is there anyway to deactivate a key on the original computer and transfer the license to another computer?

1 Like

Hello!
I’m looking to learn a simple set-up; you have a 2D image in the background.Can you make other images appear or disappear on top of the background (2D image cut outs), reacting to sound from your computer microphone? The next step is how to select the type of sound, or make it musical notes. Anyway, the basics first. Please forward me to a tutorial with hints for that. Thanks and Have a nice day!

1 Like

Hello! I might have quite a silly a question but I accidentally pressed something and now every node that i press turns into active viewer mode, how do i get rid of it? thank you!

1 Like

Hello everyone, I am upgrading my laptop to have a better workflow, is MSI GE75 Raider a good option?

SPECS: CPU: I7 10750H 10th generation / GPU: Geforce RTX 2070 8GB/ RAM: 16GB DDR4 2666Mhz / Storage: 512 GB SSD + 1TB HDD

Thank you!

@donestes yes, contact support

@jdiez it’s under preferences

@Amermanns depends what you wanna do with it, but probably yes, that’s relatively beefy

@system y’all should lock this thread lol

A post was split to a new topic: Problem when changing alpha parameter

new. just saying hi.

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Button interface

@ben you might want to lock this thread, I think people are taking the first post’s text too literally :stuck_out_tongue: