Audio Analysis Component: Issue with Knobs

Hi,

I just noticed that in the Audio Analysis Component the knobs for Kick, Snare and Rythm do not work with the mouse when the viewer is active. You can still adjust them in the Parameters window and they change when values are adjusted. The rest of the knobs work fine its just those three.

I am on the latest build running on Windows 10

Hi just wondering if there is a fix for this? I’m sure this is pretty low priority but it would nice to be able to get the UI working. If there is a fix I can do myself please let me know. This persists with latest build 2020.23680 as well.

Hi @somil.m
If you go inside and find those 3 knobs, on the ‘Extra’ parameter page turn off “Push Value to Source” and they will work again.

FYI over 2 years on this is still an issue and I can’t for the life of me find a “push value to source” that I can turn off, you can get around it by just manually playing with the switches inside but kinda feels like something that shouldn’t still be broken-by-default

The 2022.Official doesn’t use Push Value to Source anymore because we now have Binding, which binds from the knob’s Value1 parameter to parent().par.Threshold and is a 2-way bind. That’s why the parameter is disabled but left there for backward compatibility.