Azure Kinect Node

Hi,
I found a bug with the Azure Kinect TOP. I’m using build 099-291933840. I’m using multiple Azure Kinect devices. If I open up two Azure Kinect nodes with both being set to different device ids and both set to either depth and / or color it functions properly. When I use player index mode I get an error that device cannot connect.
Thanks. See below image.

Sorry for the confusion there. I believe this is actually a limitation of the device/SDK which we didn’t realize until we got a second camera into the office this week.

The player index view requires the Kinect body tracking SDK which, as of the last experimental release, only supported one tracker per computer. However, they have just recently launched version 0.95 which adds multi-tracking support according to the change log:

v0.9.5

• [Feature] C# support. C# wrapper is packed in the nuget package.
  • [Feature] Multi-tracker support. Creating multiple trackers is allowed. Now user can create multiple trackers to track bodies from different Azure Kinect devices.
  • [Feature] Multi-thread processing support for CPU mode. When running on CPU mode, all cores will be used to maximize the speed.
  • [Feature] Add gpu_device_id to k4abt_tracker_configuration_t struct. Allow users to specify GPU device that is other than the default one to run the body tracking algorithm.
  • [Bug Fix/Breaking Change] Fix typo in a joint name. Change joint name from K4ABT_JOINT_SPINE_NAVAL to K4ABT_JOINT_SPINE_NAVEL .

Based on the notes, I’m not clear if the multi-tracking requires multiple GPUs or if that is an independent feature.

We will be implementing the new SDK shortly, but I don’t have an exact date for availability right now.