CacheUI v2.0, by Imaginex, is a fast, lightweight UI widget library with simple mapping features for MIDI, DMX, OSC, and Keyboard devices.
** Works in 088 & 099. **Built with Python **Based on Peter Sistrum’s cache select techniques.
For a full list of features and instructions, visit this link: http://imaginex.co/cacheui-v2-0/
- Lightweight | 0ms cook-time gui elements when not engaged; ultra low ms cook-time when engaged. (Thank you P.Sistrum!)
- Mappable | Learn & forget tool for MIDI, OSC, DMX, and keyboards devices.
- Customize style | Use custom parameter page to change styles of UI elements.
- Settings menu | View and delete mapped channels and devices.
- UI Library | buttons, value fields, sliders, and tab menu.
2017 | Extended library, custom params, and 099 compatibility. - Eric Mintzer, Lucas Morgan
2017 | Added mapping tools for midi, osc, dmx, and keyboard devices. - Eric Mintzer
2014 | Initial release of technique and asset library. - Peter Sistrum
“Please share if you make cool modifications!”
Imaginex is releasing this software tool under a GNU LGPL V3.0 software license. This gives users the ability to use, modify, and redistribute, as long as you leave attribution and original license in the final product.