Can anyone explain Oculus/VR integration?

I’m very interested in trying to bring some of my projects into VR. I see that there is a OculusRift option in the palatte but it doesn’t really have any documentation and I can’t find any info about it online. I haven’t been able to get it to work through trial and error either. Does anyone have insight on this?

Please go through this document and let me know if you need any assistance:

Amy,

Thanks for the reply. I am going through the document but I have an OculusRift and not an HTC Vive. If I follow this doc will it also work in Oculus Rift?

I just used my Oculus (CV1) in Touch a few days ago, for the first time actually. It was really fun and more straightforward than I expected.

These demo files are super helpful to give you an idea of basic implementations: File:OculusRiftCV1Demos.zip - Derivative

Hope they help, cheers.

Dylan - that is helpful. I got all the examples running with the oculus and it looks like I can dissect them and figure out how to integrate them with my own work. I appreciate you pointing me in the right direction.

1 Like

Hi, I’m trying to view my audio reactive visuals on TD using my oculus but I can’t figure out how to do so! I downloaded the pdf but I can’t figure out how to view the visuals I’ve already created and how to integrate them into the network. Can you help me out with that please?