Colorgrading in TD

Hello,
I am working on a colorGrading tool in TD, here is the prototype. Perhaps it can interest someone.

8 Likes

Wow, thanks for taking this on. This could become a go-to tool for people like myself working mostly in 2d realms. I haven’t opened this up yet but will tinker with it over the next few days.

Did you happen to recreate any of the scopes yet?

Hello,
Still a prototype with other fonctions coming.
Thanks to the numerous persons who inspired me, particulary Mark Coniglio from Troikatronix (Isadora), they are quoted in the GLSL.
The scope come from the palette, I am working on another ones, unfortunately with compute shader (Windows only…).
More to come soon.

1 Like

Really nice – I can see myself using this a lot. I actually just put together a simple temp/tint tox for myself but this is far more useful!
A couple of thoughts:
A mix slider would be nice in this UI for crossfading original to graded (of course simple to add outside of it also).
It’d be handy to be able to reset the color wheels without resetting the alpha sliders and vice versa.

1 Like

@markwheeler
Hello mark. the separation of reset alpha and reset for other settings (temp, hue …) are on my list.
I am not sure of the necessity for the mix slider inside it, I would be focused on the dampening of the color pointer, ala daVinci.

1 Like

Thank you Jacques for sharing this.
Very cool component!!