COLORS is a color picker tool that lets you create, organize, and select color schemes.
Use this to create beautiful GUIs, ramps, or… let me know if you use it some other way !
- Create your own palettes
- Blend between 2 schemes
- Generate color palettes from COLOURlovers
- Store, Access, and Delete palettes from your library
- Network ends with chop, dat, and top outs to use your palettes however you want!
- Implement color weight from api
- Organize palettes in to subgroups or tags
- Use an input color to suggest palettes
This tool uses the colourlovers API, found here: http://www.colourlovers.com/api/
[size=125]Download the most recent version here…[/size]
Colors_v0.8.tox (47.2 KB)
[size=60]tags: xml, drop script, python, gui, table dat, storage, dat execute, chop execute, align order, clone, clone immune, hex, rgb, API, web dat, web parsing[/size]
PALLETTE088.tox (25.5 KB)