Community Snippets?

I must not be the only one who discovered the snippets network half way through my journey. It’s so valuable and will continue to be as I reach for more advanced and niche opperators!

This is probably outside the scope of Derivitive (and my current skillset) but with this program half tethered to the technical, and half unhinged by the limits of our creativity, I would be interested to see more opperator specific techniques rolled out over time. What better way to make this happen than crowdsourcing?

It’s a bit of a pipe dream, but adding a repository with a simple vote/most recent/contributor filtering system tacked on to the existing model is the extent of what I imagine. I don’t know who is in charge of the online library, but maybe this would be feasible to implement on their side? I would be excited to share some CHOP/TOP concepts that aren’t present in the current snippets.

Sorry if this is slightly off topic, but I just wanted to see if the general concept interested anyone else.

On a sidenote, the community can submit snippets to be included in the Operator Snippets collection, I have contributed several currently in there. See guidelines for submitting operator snippets on this page: :

There are still examples missing for several operators, let’s try to make the coverage 100% !

1 Like

Beautiful! I don’t go a day without learning something new here.