Configuring Sublime text

Hi!
I’ve been using sublime text in combination with TD for quite a long time now. Recently, I found the ‘Jedi’ package, for autocompletion, which is tremendously helpful.
Still, I didn’t manage to get autocompletion, doc-string stuff and the ‘show definition’ stuff working when I simply edit a text dat from td for example.
Even when I additionally import td in this script, sublime/jedi doesn’t seem to know the td module and its functions and classes. I tried to point jedi to the ‘bin’ folder inside the TD directory, but that didn’t help either.
Just to make my question short: when editing a text dat in sublime and writing ‘op(’ I’d like to be able to access the doc string, and I’d like to have autocompletion for “op(‘null1’).” to get the methods of the null OP class… there must be some way…? I could work so long without this, but I guess it would be a huge help… any ideas?
Thanks!

Bump!

I too am looking to expose TD Op methods in an external editor…

Yeah this would be incredibly useful.

bump!

The TD module looks like the missing key. From the docs:

The only module I can find is the tdutils module so I’m guessing that the TD module is not exposed or is compiled in the application itself.

Maybe I’m not looking in the right spot?

Any news on that topic?