Controlling slider position with CHOP references

I have been trying to interface a physical potentiometric slider with TD using an Arduino. I want the position of the slider element in TD to reflect the physical slider’s position. The slider in TD is furthermore controlling a TOP network. I wanted to know how to control the play position of the slider in TD using a CHOP reference from the data i’m receiving in TD using the physical potentiometric slider.

Do you want to be able to override the potentiometer input with the TD slider? Or do you want the TD slider to be purely for informational purposes?

I want the potentiometer position to reflect on the slider as purely informational. The slider position in TD is furthermore controlling the cue point of a video. So that when I physically move my potentiometer, I can see the slider position on TD change as well. Does that make sense?

This example should help you. Just replace the LFO with your input. I also turned off “Enable” par on the slider to prevent user input, but you can turn it back on for testing in TD without your potentiometer.

infoSlider.tox (1.8 KB)

That worked!! Thank you so much!!