Converting normal licence to dongle

Hi! Apologies if I’m posting this in the wrong place or asking very obvious questions here:

I’m realising I want my Touch licence to be portable, and am looking into putting it on a dongle.

Does anyone know the steps for this? Can I just buy a code meter dongle (I live in the UK so relatively high import duties and charges if I buy direct from derivative) and transfer it over, or are there additional costs from derivative etc?


Please write to they will help you with everything else.