yU+co is a Hollywood-based design studio specializing in film & television opens, branding and experiential design. We are looking for an experienced Creative Technologist to work with us on a large-scale public event. The work includes designing and programming projection-mapped, audio-reactive visuals.
• Professional experience in designing, prototyping and developing interactive installations and performances.
• Proven track record of projection mappings, audio-visual/audio-reactive projects.
• Strong design sensibilities.
• Interdisciplinary, open, and collaborative work approach.
• Willingness and motivation to learn and experiment with new technologies.
• Knowledge of shader programming in HLSL, GLSL, or WebGL
• Experience in developing AR/VR projects
• Familiarity with Android & iOS development
• Body tracking with Kinect or other IR-based solutions
Based on availability, starting October 2018 and will run through the end of December 2018. Candidate can work onsite or offsite, but would need to be in Los Angeles for the event on 12/31/18.
Please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org