This is awesome thanks for updating! I have used this technique throughout the years and it is great
I found a couple edge case bugs from my own experimenting just now, I’ve made some slight changes and colored the nodes red so you could see them easily/integrate into your main if you want.
concave polys would export weird, so I added a divide sop to make sure all polys are convex.
table4’s expression was creating empty slashes “///” in some cases, where faces earlier in the list caused the table to be wider, and thus contain empty cells down further below. added a quick if statement to fix that as well, keeping cells blank. (me.inputCell + str('/') + me.inputCell + str('/') + me.inputCell) if me.inputCell != '' else ''
NOTE: issue 1 is actually program dependent. Windows 10 3d viewer imports them with weird overlapping triangles where they shouldn’t be. However Blender is smart enough to recover the original intent, at least in my tests. So depending on where you’re importing it, that may or may not be a problem!
hello, I’m still having a lot of issues in exporting the current geo that I have created, I really need it desperately to export as obj or fbx to use it in other 3d programs, if anyone could help, I would be super thankful.