feedbackEdge changes video resolution, why?

Hi! I wanted to create an animation in 4K resolution. The export works fine up to the point where I plug in a feedbackEdge component. As of this point, the resolution is set to 1280 × 720 px, much smaller than expected. Why is that? And is there a way to keep the 4096 × 2160 px? I would be very thankful for help. :slight_smile:

Go inside the component and mclick to get the res of each TOP and see where it’s not the res you expect. hint: a Reset

1 Like

Thank you! I didn’t know I can open the feedbackEdge component. Is there a comprehensive way to give everything the full resolution?

I checked everything, and saw that the resolution got lost on this point, so I set it manually:

But with the following component, the resolution changes to only 3840 × 2160 px. Why is it like that?

After that, everything seems to stay at 3840 × 2160 px.

Screenshot of the following component.

Does pulsing ‘Reset’ par on the Feedback TOP fix it?

1 Like

Unfortunately, no. After resetting, it’s still the same resolution, only 3840 × 2160 px instead of 4096 × 2160 px.

To me, it doesn’t make much sense right now. Why is it like that? :face_with_head_bandage:

can you share a .toe or .tox?

1 Like

Hey, I fixed it. Probably I already set something wrongly, replaced it with a new component, and now it works perfectly. Thank you for the help!