First installation!

Hello everyone, as the title suggests I will be using Touchdesigner for my school’s end of year project to complete an installation. Since I’ve never done anything like it before I just wanted to ask some questions to know what to expect. I have finished the visual part of the installation, it will mostly be TOPS that receive input from a camera and particles following the movement of the person in front of it with a some glitch, cross fades and switch tops. I will be outputting the visual through a projector on a wall. Nothing fancy. Here are some of my questions:

1 - I’m currently running at 60fps will these drop when i project them on the wall? I’m using a laptop with an i7 and an RTX 2070
2 - I would like to control some effects (crossfades, switch, turn some things on and of) is it possible to have the visual output in perform mode and to still have the ability to play a bit inside the network? Or is there another way to do that?
3 - Do I have to get into widgets and creating interfaces for the above question?
4 - How can I output to many projectors from inside of TD?

Thank you and apologies if my questions are a bit vague, but I’m still not sure what to ask!