macOS Mojave 10.14.5
TD Build 2019.16600
Steps to reproduce:
- Open a TD project.
- Navigate to File > Export Movie
- Select the TOP and CHOP to export
- Select the settings as needed (issues below usually happen when selecting MPEG4).
- Try to export the movie by pressing start.
The movie is exported without any issues, and including all selected content.
- Audio and video are not exported.
- After selecting the codec, the Filename field changes to ‘$tempname.mov’ and it’s impossible to change it again.
- Clicking on the filename ‘folder’ button allows you to set a name, and sometimes it does export video after that (but not audio). Example filename ‘mov1.mov’, which saves as ‘mov1.mov.mov’ (but at least works).
- Sometimes pressing ‘Start’ stops immediately and nothing is rendered.