[FIXED] I can't see the menus anymore on any build

Hello, a couple of days ago after restarting of TD my menus missed. I tried to reinstall, uninstall first, install any other builds…stable one, last two experimentals, but nothing helps. I’m using Windows 7 x64. Can someone help me, please?

try upgrading you graphics drivers to the latest version available.

I tried. The weird thing is that i have also 088build separately, but there is everything ok.

The last thing which i did before MENU disappeared, i turned off “Search External Python Path Last” option and restarted TD.

Hi @elnurio

could you go to /ui/dialogs/mainmenu and see what is wrong with the Container COMP called menu?

Cheers
Markus

Hello Markus. When i open new default project in new build (099 stable or experimental), i haven’t that container ‘ui’.
But in 088 TD i see this container.

Thank you.

I copied UI container from 088 to 099…and here is error in dialogs…

Inside ui/dialogs/menu_op

Hey,

the /ui container is hidden in 099 but you can get to it by pasting or typing the path into the address bar.
Yu can also make use of F10: Hover with your mouse over for example the wiki button and hit F10 - a new pane will pop open taking you to here the button is build.

The ui container from 088 wont work in 099.

Best
Markus

Yes, found it.

It looks like you have a version conflict between python versions. While TouchDesigner is using Python 3.7.2 64 bit, it looks like you have 3.8 32bit installed.

You can open the Preference Dialog with Alt+p and then turn back on the option to search the External Python Path last.

Cheers
Markus

Thanks a lot, I forgot of Alt+p. The menu is back. :slight_smile: