macOS Catalina 10.15
Touchdesigner 099 build 2019.19160
How to reproduce:
- open Touchdesigner with default project (jelly beans)
- go to root level and select perform node (window COMP)
- put “Borders” parameter to OFF and “Always on Top” ON. Check if “Close on Escape Key” is ON
- press F1 to enter Perform Mode
- Check if window has focus and press ESC to exit Perform Mode
I expect that TD returns to Designer Mode but now I see a jelly beans frozen OVER Designer Mode which is still running behind that. E.g.: if I click on upper left corner of jelly beans frame, TD open page in browser because behind jelly beans frozen frame there is the WIKI button.
I can shift again to Perform mode and return to Designer Mode but nothing happens (still jelly beans frozen).
With parameter “Borders” ON this no happens and all works fine.
Can you help me?
Thanks so much!