Function GL_Clamp_to_edge in Video/Image

Hello and good day!

I am not sure if this is a silly question since I am not completely into the Touchdesigner world.
Is there a possibility to apply GL_Clamp and GL_Clamp_to_edge OpenGL function to video/image in the software without too much trouble? (also if you have an answer for graphics (also) without too much trouble it is welcome!!)

I leave a foto example:

Screen Shot 2020-06-29 at 17.50.27

Thanks in advance

In our UI we call that the Extend Mode ‘Hold’. So you can set the extend modes to ‘Hold’ in things such as the Transform TOP to get this effect

Ah interesting, I found it in the menu. Can tou get me a functional example on how I might be able to control the edges?

Thanks in advance

An example of doing what you want to do is use the Transform TOP, scale down the image, and change the extend mode to Holds.
Or are you asking for something else?

No, it’s just this! Just tested :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Hi malcom, I wondeing it doesn’t work for PNG picture?

It’s holding the final pixel on the edge of the image. For the flower the pixels are those green/grey values. For the banana the pixels are (0,0,0,0).
Note that once an image is in TOPs, the source type has no effect on the operation, the transform TOPs have no idea the image came from a PNG, and won’t behave differently for JPG vs. PNG vs. MOV etc.