Getting sound in/audio setup in TD

Hi, I’m working under my new live performance set and it’s a three-piece setup: Elektron octatrack, ableton live and TD. First two responsible for the music and TD is responsible for real time visuals.

I have octatrack connected to pc via focusrite scarlett 18i6 soundcard and it’s going on a separate track inside ableton for master effects. I’ve managed to make my custom midi map in TD so I have everything coming to touch no problem midi-wise.

What I’m trying to do now is to send a mix of ableton output (which is my master/final mix) to TD. But when I’m putting an audio device in node I can’t select my soundcard there.

Have any of you guys know a solution to my problem or maybe you have your own techniques for getting sound into touch?

You might have an easier time sending OSC from Ableton to Touch. Keith made a really nice Max patch using Max for live that you can just drop on your master channel, then catch the signal in Touch.

derivative.ca/Forum/viewtopi … max#p11233

Oh, cool. Thank you. I’ll give it a try.

Heyy

It’s been a long time here, I plan to make the same as you devy, but i’m blocked at the first step to make octatrack works with midi on TD, is there a driver to install? Or you have to enter parameters manually in the midi map’s nods?

Thanks