Guide for the basics of RGB math

Hey there,
I’m still learning the basics of Touchdesigner and one thing I keep coming up against that’s proving difficult for me to understand is the basics of RGB/color math and how to use it effectively in Touchdesigner. Most tutorials I follow breeze past the basics, leaving me painting by numbers without really understanding the systems at play, which is totally antithetical to learning the functionality of this program. Remap TOP and Reorder TOP among others are currently gibberish to me, and I’d like that to change. Is there either a decent explainer video or tutorial or some literature that might help with understanding these systems? I’ve been trying to learn and intuit from some of paketa12’s videos to no avail. I apologize if “gib me lerning stuff pls” is outside the parameters of forum rules.

Thank you

Hey @philipschall,

not sure I can point you to tutorials that would help but have you discovered the OPSnippets already? Often the examples on these operators are helpful in comprehending their general functionality.

cheers
Markus