Help Needed - Window Flickering Issue

New user here. I am unfortunately experiencing an issue with the software, which may be an issue of compatibility with my device.
Every secondary window I try to open, shows up as a miniature/stretched-out version of the main back window, while what should normally be displayed on it, is shown flickering in the background. The flickering only happens when I move my cursor around.
I am using a Lenovo Ideapad 110-15ACL laptop, with two AMD Radeon graphics cards (A8).
I am also using Windows 10 and the most recent build of the non-commercial version.
So far I have tried uninstalling and re-installing, installing older builds, running as administrator, using the program in windowed mode and in full-screen mode, fully updating my graphics drivers, making sure I have the latest DirectX, switching around between the two graphics cards, and disabling one or the other card.
None of these have unfortunately solved the problem. I have never gotten this issue on any other piece of software, as it only happens in TouchDesigner.
Could it be that my graphics cards simply aren’t compatible with it? Is it a graphics card issue to begin with?
Any piece of advice or help would be greatly appreciated.

(screenshots of what the operator window looks like)

This is most probably an issue with graphics drivers or simply an AMD A8-series incompatibility. But I have seen this in older AMD drivers.

The A8 is a series, not a specific model so I can not confirm the GPU you have. However the latest AMD drivers for all A8 series is Driver 21.5.2 available here
https://www.amd.com/en/support/apu/amd-series-processors/amd-a8-series-apu-for-laptops/a8-7410-radeon-r5-graphics

Please confirm that is the driver version you have installed. Drivers from Lenovo directly are not recommended as manufacturer drivers typically are old and fall out of date.

Are you using TouchDesigner 2021.15800?

Yes, those are the AMD Drivers I am using (21.5.2), and I am indeed using the most recent version of TouchDesigner (2021.15800).
The problem still persists, unfortunately. To be a bit more specific, my GPU is an AMD A8-7410 2.20 GHz.

We haven’t seen this in a long time, but it used to occur on AMD many years ago. Updated drivers always solved it for discrete AMD GPUs. Unfortunately we do not have any of these APUs available to troubleshoot this incompatibility.

One thing we often recommend on laptops is a clean installation of Windows. Most laptops come with bloatware that effects GPUs and can have nasty consequences. I don’t know if you have considered that or already done it, I understand its time consuming but for Windows laptops its the first thing I always do so I know what I’m working with.