How to control multiple sound clips in touch desiger

Hello, I’m a beginner at TD. I’m planning to do my project with TD. I want to control at least 4 different clips, their volume, and pan to make a spatial sound experience. For example, one track’s volume increase while the other three decreases and trigger sounds at some specific position. I’m using a laser sensor to read the audience’s position in the physical space. any thoughts or recommended components/tutorials? or any additional software I should look into? max or Reaper something like that? appreciate any help!

I want to make my question more clear, currently, I’m using a mouse to present the moving audience in the physical world. The math chop export the x, y position. I found it can be added to 2 audio out chops, but all of them is getting louder or lower when the mouse moves. I’m want to use one component but get two results, one is loader while another is lower. Thanks all of you!

hmmm…maybe try adding “-” (minus) on track 2…like this

That way when one is 0 the other is 1…but at tx/2 the two tracks have 50% volume…

Thanks! does this method works for you? I followed what you said got the both of the clips increase and decrease at the same time. but what you metioned is defintely what I want!

if you have a real physical space and where you want to ‘move sound around’, it’s perhaps easier to work with the Audio Render CHOP, using the real room dimensions, and real speaker and audience positions, this enables you to make more complicated 3d sound effects matching the environment.

See an example I posted earlier on the forum: this has a sound moving around in a 2m circle using 16 speakers. You can easily adjust this to the amount of speakers you have and the audience location coming from the laser sensor:

Hey Nettoyeur, you gave me a great example!
I have been studying at this case these two days, I encountered some problems:

1. How can the sensor’s data be set as the path SOP of the geo which represent the audience?(I already get the data and denoise them )
  2. How to add different clips to different speakers?
  3. in the Audio Render, the mapping table I can’t add anything.
    I will add the file to make it clearer. Thanks for your time!
    3d sound in limited space.toe (24.4 KB)