How to manage parameters with timecode vinyl or phase dj?

hello,
I am very interested by experiment live visual on music with touchdesigner, I do scratch (back and forth with a vinyl). I do it with VirtualDj and a timecode vinyl OR a phasedj (no linkk allowed) those technology use SMPTE timecode SO, i wonder if it is possible to manage timeline with timecode vinyl (maybe sync them) or also other parameters. If anyone already experiment this, I take all info about that.The time code vinyl is a frequency always the same (and change when back and forth with the hand)

Currently there is the LTC In CHOP, which can take the timecode audio signal grabbed by an Audio IN CHOP and turn it into the hours, min, sec, frames values needed to drive timers, videos, animations, etc. I believe there is some newer ways of using this data in upcoming features, but I do not know what the status of those features are or when they are to be released. For now I typically combine the channels into a seconds value and limit/loop it in a way to be useful in driving media playback or to drive animations.

There is now an extensive set of tools/features using SMPTE and non-SMPTE timecode (Timecode - Derivative). But to address your situation, “I use VirtualDj and a timecode vinyl OR a phasedj (no linkk allowed) those technology use SMPTE timecode”, it depends on how that timecode appears on a PC… is it via LTC?