I have 2 ideas to improve TD, I hope you’ll consider them, because I care about them so much and I really hope to see them implemented.
- You could, in a MIDI In CHOP, use a Piano Roll - like editor when using a file input instead of a device, allowing users to edit/create the MIDI data on the fly.
Such an editor could perfectly be something as simple as this: https://www.midieditor.org/
- You could add a timeline to sequence various track types in a fixed order. Such tracks should include:
- Image files (like .png)
- Automations (values that change over time, this can also be used for animations)
- Sound wave files (like .ogg or .wav)
- MIDI audio files (like .mid)
- Video files (like .mp4)
- Subtitles (like .srt)
Such clips should be referenced in the network by ID in theyr respective operators.
That’s it, I hope you’ll consider my ideas.
Have a nice day, regards.