Interactive Floor - Kinect Calibration - Sensor in different angle position from 3 blended projectors

Hello everyone. I’m really new on TD and I’m starting to try to apply it as a tool for my design projects and also for teaching students at the university. I’m testing a prototype of an interactive floor with 3 projectors of 1920x1200 resolution, which will be pointed at the floor (90 degrees), and the kinect will be in a different position (approximately 45 degrees). Attached I placed a rough sketch explaining their positioning.

I’m having a hard time understanding how to align the projector’s image to the skeleton’s position in KinectCHOP, so that the user can be in the exact position of the image. I tried to use KinectCalibrationTool, but I can’t do the alignment (maybe because I have the free version of TD). What I want to do is more like having something like a circle under the person at the right spot on the floor. I will make an effect of particles with flowers being planted as a path where the person walks.

Any of you guys have a video tutorial that teaches how to do this calibration manually (without KinectCalibrationTool)? so that I can handle the CameraCOMP for example and align with KantanMapper or WindowCOMP? Or any video demonstrating the use of Stoner or Camshnapper for alignment and calibration between kinect and multiple projectors?

Thanks in advance!