Is there a good Mid-Priced Laptop for Touch designer?

Hey everyone I’m new to Touch Designer and I loooove it so much already :heart_eyes:

I want to work with it a lot in the future and Im now thinking on what kind of PC i should get. I read a lot through the forums already and saw a few videos so getting a good GPU seems to be the most important thing.
I have an old PC at home already that can run touchdesigner good enough for now and need to buy a laptop for uni now to work with the adobe suite (photoshop, indesign, after effects, illustrator, animate). I am also getting into blender at the moment and want to use 3d models with touchdesigner :slight_smile:

My old pc’s specs are:
I7-6700K 4.0 GHz Processor,
32GB RAM (DDR3),
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 4GB

I cant spend too much at the moment so I want to keep my PC and upgrade it slowly as I think a desktop PC at home is the best decision to use for touch designer anyways. On top I want to get a laptop to take with me to uni. The laptop should be able to run touch designer, the adobe suite and blender. Im kind of lost when it comes to laptops and its been a long time since ive been up to date on pc specs…

What do you think is the best thing I can do? Is there a good budget laptop you would recommend? I only found recommendations for high end ones - my budget is around 1.500 euros.

Basically I want to be set for using touch designer and blender in the future but in case I actually want to make it my profession I would consider buying a small form factor pc to take with me anyways so the overall specs of what I’m buying right now don’t need to be too much over the top.

Thanks so much in advance already guys!
Love the support you’re giving in the forum’s <3
Bruno