Issue with "Channel Names" menu in Select CHOP

Hiya:

Mac OS is 11.7.6. Build Number is 64 BIT 2022.32660

In the selectCHOP I am ordering some OSC channels from an OscIN CHOP, and the process up until now was quite simple: just selecting from the channel names option grid and adding.

It displayed the options in a large grid and easy to use. The only annoying thing was you can only select one at a time (is there a solution to this by the way?)

However, out of the blue, the menue changed to a “LIST” format and adding any channels has now stopped working.

Any theories why?

It changes to a list when there is not enough room for a grid. I see the issue with not working when you pick one from the dropdown list though… will put that on the bug queue!

Have you any idea why it would suddenly decide there is not enough room though? It has been functioning perfectly up until recently as a grid. I have changed nothing that I can see and it now seems to think there is not enough room. It would be great to just go back to the grid for now wbhile you research the bug.
Thanks for checking the bug.

Bug will be fixed in next release.

As far as why it’s jumped to list mode, it is based on the size of the popup dialog. At a certain size it will go into list mode. This means a hack might be to make the channel names as short as possible, since the grid cells are based on text length.