JOB [Remote] TouchDesigner Developer (Python/GLSL) who can build a custom component

We are searching for a TouchDesigner Developer (Python/GLSL) who can build a custom component. We need someone who can create something similar to After Effect’s Colorama effect.

We are currently working on a brand identity project that requires a series of abstract generative visuals. These visuals rely heavily on an extended library of gradients we want to animate.

Some of the acceptance criteria we seek include an intuitive user interface, the ability to plug in and/or edit multiple gradients and a smooth and animated colour transition from gradient A to gradient B. It is important that the gradient’s node can also be animated in this process. Additionally, all animations should be random but will have some personality with animation curves.

If you’re interested, please send your portfolio an example of TD’s components created at work@nonoia.studio

Thanks,
Fabio

Hi Fabio,
If you are still on the lookout to hire someone, I would be glad to help you out as what you are wanting done is within my skillset
You can reach out to me on my email here
Colin