Note: MottoKantan has been renamed to KantanMapper and now lives in the Palette.
Please download the latest version of TouchDesigner from here to try it out.
well - here we are in TouchDesigner099 land and finally a preview version of a new Kantan is ready to be shared.
You will need TouchDesigner099 build 2017.4060 which you can find here
It is highly suggested to mainly try this on windows machines as it is more tested in that environment.
I’m looking forward to all the feedback - surely there will be lots of bugs and recommendations - Thanks for testing and giving feedback!
To get started and until detailed written instructions are available, please watch the following video:
New Features are being added with this update:
- Undo / Redo via Ctrl+z Ctrl+y
- Removing keys from freeform shapes
- Converting keys on freeform shapes from curves to corners and vice versa
- Transform Copy: Hold the Alt Key while Translating, Scaling or Rotating a shape will create a copy
- various speedups and bug fixes
Here is the overview video of the additions: