I have some problems with the leap motion tracking via the Orion API Version 4.
Problem: Signal instability with micro-cuts at almost regular intervals (high interval: every 3 or 4 frames so rather annoying)
This does not happen when selecting the V2 tracking API (but it is still much less accurate)
This did not happen some time ago (few weeks),
- PC window 10 (up to date), Touchdesigner (2021.13610)
- Leapmotion : Orion API V4.1.0 (last driver)
- Same on 2 PCs : so not a hardware problem
- Same with 2 different Leapmotion : so a priori, not a sensor problem
- Same with the last 6 built TD
- All leapmotion device status are green (in the Leap Motion control panel)
- Leapmotion recalibrated several times
Has this problem been encountered recently by other people?