Move color data but keep points fixed

hi, I want to transfer the effect i have of for example a red point moving position to the red color moving across fixed points…I have got quite good at all types of manipulation but this eludes me, to the point that I think I have forgotten both my phone number, and why I want to do this !! thnx…
nb this example is a simple version that I could acheive in other ways - but its the concept of how to do it in a larger example I’m after…

do you have a movie or other media to show an example what you mean? I can’t derive from your text description alone what you’re trying to do

hi, just saw your reply…
simpler if I explain exactly !!
I have a 30 x 30 x 30 box with divisions instanced from composited ramp Tops R G B …
I have added an index 1 - 32,400 to a Chop of the RGB, and am using a lookup to find the index # of pixel / position so I can basically transfer more geometrical / mathematical shapes and animations to the texture/ color I am instancing…have now got it very close to working … but my final hurdle is I can’t work out how to take my lookup result for one frame of (for example} index 4, 578, 983, 2113 etc and Sort it interpolated to add alpha to (just) the corresponding frames/ pixels…if you follow !!..
I hope you do !! its almost trickier to explain some of these things than do them !!! many thanks in advance…i can hardly even think of how to google it…

already see what i missed - -I have 32400 points instanced, obviously…