New Laptop... Razer Blade Studio anyone?

After 6 years of service, my Asus is getting old and tired, so I’m looking for replacement…

• living and working in Switzerland, budget is 3500-4500 CHF (same in USD)
  • used mostly for VJing with Touchdesigner (Audio analysis, Instancing, looking into GLSL), Resolume, Processing
  • also using it for Video production for VJing and social media (After effects, Premiere), live music (Max MSP) and Graphic Design (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)

My preferences are:

• high end NVIDIA GPU (Geforce RTX or Quadro RTX) with 6-8gb VRAM
  • 15-17’’, FullHD or more
  • 1TB HD storage (SSD or SSD/HDD partitionned)
  • at least 32GB RAM
  • at least 1 HDMI, 1 miniDP or thunderbolt 3

These are my options atm, the best choice seems to be the Razer Blade 15 Studio:

All have 1TB SSD, 32GB RAM and i7-9750H 2.6GHz

Price GPU Res Pro Con
Lenovo ThinkPad P73 2696 Quadro RTX 3000 (6GB) 4K very cheap for very good specs runs hot, kinda ugly
Asus ProArt Studiobook Pro 3929 Quadro RTX 3000 MaxQ (6GB) 1920*1200
MSI WS75 3476 Quadro RTX 4000 (8GB) 1920*1080 also quite cheap not very sturdy, color deviation high
Razer Blade 15 Studio 4299 Quadro RTX 5000 (16GB) 4K verrry good specs OLED (color calibration might change with brightness, pixels might burn in), price

The only drawbacks with the Razer are the OLED screen and the price… otherwise it seems really solid, almost too good for the price… Has anyone ever worked with either of these? Any other recommendations? Are the Quadros overkill?

Thanks for any help!

I wouldn’t bother with a Quadro for a laptop. The main features for Quadros only make sense when you are doing things such as Quadro Sync, or doing Quadro Mosaic, which only works with identical EDID monitors. Since your laptop screen will be different than any other output you have connected, you can’t mosaic them anyways