non commercial licence?

I assume that version 88 is out of beta, and i have read several places that the non commercial licence should be available. I created an account, but can’t generate a licence on the website, and the user name and password won’t work within the software (its the same username and pw right?).

What am I doing wrong!?

Non-commercial licenses is available.

You should download the stable release of 088, then login using your username and password, then you can create an educational license.

What does it say when you try to login within the software?

it tells me that the username or password is incorrect. Please try again.

It’s the same username and pw that I use to login on this site correct? Cause that won’t work.

Hey, there is a bug in our website where sometimes the password will get stored incorrectly on registration. I’ve reset your password, so if you request it to be sent to you, you can get the new one and try setting it again.

Great, that solved my problem. Thanks.

Hello, I’m having the same problem, when I try to log into touchdesigner it said that the password needs to be changed on the website, I did it twice already but I’m not able to activate the free version

Hi @jljmnz, are you able to login to the website? You can email us at support for direct help with your account.