Online Library - 2020-07-29 13:41

Online Library

Link to main site

3 Likes

Nice! Love this idea. How are you managing the backend I’d you don’t mind me asking? Users on the site upload tox’s through the web page, and then those tox’s/versions show up in the TouchDesigner module?

You can manage and upload components and versions via a CMS in the browser.

But i also build a TOX for version control some time ago and implemented componentn creation and version upload from within touch, so uploading a component is super convinien as the browser is only needed for higher level actions like renaming, changing description, deleting or hiding a component etc.

And then yes, every upload will be instantly distributed to the component on start or on refresh.

2 Likes

If you had problems getting components, the server had maintenance and is now usable again.

Actually component show error at the start and cant search in the database.

The the error log
"
Init Callback Manager (Debug: line 5 of /project1/alphamoonbase_online_library/inspector/base1/thumbnailDownload/callbackManager/extCallbacks)
{‘row’: 1, ‘rowData’: OrderedDict([(‘NEWS’, ‘Good luck at the Championship!’), (‘rowObject’, OrderedDict([(‘id’, ‘5’), (‘status’, ‘published’), (‘owner’, ‘1’), (‘created_on’, ‘2020-07-25 15:55:36’), (‘title’, ‘Good luck at the Championship!’), (‘text_content’, ‘

Good luck everyone. Lets get going :slight_smile:

’)]))]), ‘ownerComp’: type:listCOMP path:/project1/alphamoonbase_online_library/news/lister, ‘callbackName’: ‘onSelectRow’}
python >>>
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/project1/alphamoonbase_online_library/news/directusNewsFetcher/timer1_callbacks”, line 44, in onDone
File “/project1/alphamoonbase_online_library/news/directusNewsFetcher/StrapiGet”, line 155, in Timeout
AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘Timeout’
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/project1/alphamoonbase_online_library/directusFetchComponents/timer1_callbacks”, line 44, in onDone
File “/project1/alphamoonbase_online_library/directusFetchComponents/StrapiGet”, line 155, in Timeout
AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘Timeout’
"

Hi Vasily, the problems seems more the be that no connection to the server can be established! There seems to be an issue I will try to fix asap. Thanks for the headsup!

Edit:
There was an Issue with the certificate and the target server was not reachable. Should be fixed!

1 Like