OPs with animated images are not displayed properly

Hello there,

When I create a CHOP or SOP group, the contents of OPs with animated images are not displayed properly. No matter how many operators there are, only one of them displays its content, while the others cannot. When I change the dimensions of those operators the images appears but this time the other operators is cut off.

My computer is a 16 inch MacBook Pro 2019 with Intel 2.3 GHz i9 CPU, 32GB RAM, Intel UHD Graphics 630 and AMD Radeon Pro 5500M GPU. I tried to select the dedicated GPU (5500M) while using the program but the result did not change.

What am I missing?

Hello again. I still haven’t found a solution to this problem. I have updated my OS, TD is already updated version. Maybe I didn’t explain it well enough but I need some real help. I cannot continue my Touchdesigner learning process. It’s really discouraging not to get an answer here. Anyone hear my voice?

Hey,

Don’t know If I understand well, but If you are speaking about the view inside the OP,

I would advise you :

• click on the active viewer (bottom right of the OP)
  • right click on the OP window to get the viewer menu
    • unselect adaptive homing
    • click ‘home all’ (or press ‘H’ key)

Does that works ?

Hi,

I am facing the same issue + flickering op viewers display on everything concerning 3D (SOP, Light, Camera…)

Seems like a vulkan bug of some sort…

Using 2022.26590 under MacOS 12.5.1
Macbook Pro 15" 2018 core i9
GPU Radeon Pro 560X

Can you try the newest official 2022.28040? The flickering should be fixed in that build.