[Partner for project] Interactive installation

Been tinkering with touchdesigner and NFTs for a while, mainly for the purpose of doing physical interactive art installations. Have a specific project in mind now but am realising my TD skills are limiting the potential + I prefer to work with people. Thus, looking for someone who’s friendly and skilled who would like to team up on a project.

Idea in brief
An interactive art installation, where graphics are generated based on both (1) properties stored in their NFT and (2) their physical interaction (either body or facial tracking).

Have developed a quite unique aesthetic for the the physical installation. Technically it’s a screen and can be easily controlled through DMX or equivalent. But it looks nothing like it, here’s an image for reference https://www.instagram.com/s/aGlnaGxpZ2h0OjE3OTY1ODg1ODA0MjQ2MTU2?story_media_id=2001026373415545368&igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Bonus if you’re based in Northern Europe
Since this is a physical art installation prototyping is essential. Got the screen in Stockholm and would be preferable to work on site.

No budget up front at this stage – currently looking for someone to partner up with. Plan is for sales of NFTs to cover any costs and time spent.

If you’re remotely interested, let me know! Happy to share more – looking to shape this into something fun

1 Like