Pixel mapping with advatek pixlite 16mk2. Dmx Channel and Univers question

Hello Derivative Forum!

I am working on a small pixel mapping project with Touchdesigner and Advateks Pixlite 16Mk2 and now I am stuck a while here on the DMX addressing the issue and really need some help at this point! In advance big thanks to all who read this!

I have 22 RGB Led Stripes. Every Stripe has 75 Pixels. A total of 1650 RGB Pixels and 4950 DMX channels.
On the Pixlite, the Outputs 1 to 8 are used. The first has 300RGB Pixels connected to the second 225. Third 225. Fourth 150. Fifth 225. Sixt: 150. Seventh 225. Eight 150. This is also the information that I added to the advanced settings
All LEDs are working, when driven by the Advatek Assistant. When controlling the LEDs by Toucdesigner the first 6 outputs are working fine but the last two outputs (7 and 8) are giving incorrect signals. and the last two LEDs are without light.

How do I have to prepare the Data coming from Touch? Where is my error?
What is my point of reference for the Touchdesigner DMX out?
01 :: The max DMX Channels per Univers = 510
02 :: The number of channels per Led cable connected? = In my case 75 RGB Pixels = 225 DMX channels?
03 :: The number of Led cables connected to an output on the Pixilite MK2 = 300/225/225/150/225/150/225/150(see table)

Four versions are marked here in the TD file. How do I have to split the samples? et etc

Thank you all for any answer!

Markus

TD_PIXILITE_RZX_01.toe (2.7 MB)

Solved. You have to mark the automatic sequential channels option… in the Pixlite Advanced settings. Quite easy :slight_smile: