Request: Standardize out of focus window click behavior

Right now, it sometimes takes one click, and sometimes takes two clicks, for a buttonMomentary to register a click inside a Window comp which was not in focus when I clicked.

I cannot discern whether this is a problem with the palette buttonMomentary or TouchDesigner itself, but I’m assuming it’s the latter. This is interfering with live performance because I cannot rely on a click to work the first time. Most other softwares on Win 10 register clicks if they are visible, even if they are not in focus, and I believe this should also be the standard with Touch - if a button is visible on screen, and changing color on hover, it should also be ready to click with a single click.

My current workaround for this inconsistent behavior is that I always click on a blank part of the window comp first before attempting to click on a button, because the first click always works when the window comp window is in focus.

To reproduce:

1. Take turns clicking the a buttonMomentary and another program.
  2. Sometimes the first click will work, and sometimes it will just focus the window but the button won’t register the click

Specs:

• The window in question is a window comp opened using: par.winopen.pulse()
  • Windows 10, latest nvidia drivers, no window management apps
  • 30 FPS .toe
  • Buttons are the standard Palette buttons, aka buttonMomentary

Happy to add any additional info.