RFE: Copy&Paste&Move channels in Animation Editor

When working with lots of channels in the Animation Editor, it would be super useful to be able to move channels up/down. Next to that, being able to copy/paste channels would seriously speed up the workflow.

(I’m aware I can select all keyframes in a channel, copy those, and then create a new channel, go to the start frame and choose “paste to current frame” but this whole process is a bit cumbersome and error-prone if you have to do >10 channels with lots of keyframes each)

1 Like

+1

I think Animation Editor could use a major facelift. I’d be down to submit a multi-page deep dive RFE document outlining the numerous ways it could be improved from an animator’s standpoint, if Derivative is keen on revamping it in the future.

1 Like

I totally agree @dylanroscover.
I just thought if I submit this smallish RFE first there’s perhaps a bigger chance of it landing sooner :wink:

1 Like

I haven’t used touch in years, and now I see the animation editor is the same as it was 15 years ago…
back then I had sent a list of requests/changes/suggestions to Derivative but they were ignored, sigh!

1 Like