Rokoko and/or Perception Neuron CHOP/SOP

TouchDesigner is the perfect platform to apply project with dance. Some users had experience with this two suits for motion capture (rokoko and perception neuron). they are just ready to send realtime data to unity and unreal, so users have to apply unity as interface to send data via osc in direction of TD.

So…a sops for the skeleton and chops nodes for motion data for this two suits, could be very very useful.

3 Likes

that really would be great!!

or even to get the data from steam using vive traker

You can already get the vive tracker data using the openVR Chop

any chance a native op for either of these suits is a roadmap candidate? blender and unity have the support, but I’d love to be able to get this data into TD easily

+1 for native live streaming of Rokoko data in TD. If someone else is also interested in this, you can add your use case (or idea) also in the Rokoko Roadmap here: https://portal.productboard.com/rokoko/3-rokoko-ideas-roadmap/c/80-livestream-to-touchdesigner Hope we get it soon, in the meantime custom streaming with UDP is our option I guess.

what does stresming woth UDP mesn? I d be very i terested in stresmi g osc data from rokoko to td…

+1 !!!
It could be be Very useful!

1 Like