Saving an audio network for future use

Hi,

Ive created an audio network - several audio Chops in use. How can i save that so i don’t have to make it every time?
Ive been trying with the Base comp, i copied and pasted them into the base comp, then dragged that to my palette - ok, but now i can’t grab things from my audio network and apply them to my other OPs in the project.

Here is the project if anyone would like a look -

audio testing as preset.toe (16.6 KB)

Thanks for any help and ideas!

Sorry I don’t understand your question. You asked how to save your network so you don’t have to make it again - and indeed you found out you can make components (COMPs) and save these in the Palette, and drag them out if you need them so you don’t have to create them over again.

But it seems you want something else, but what? :wink:

My question is how do I use things from that base comp to modulate other parameters in the rest of the project?

I can’t seem to click and drag them from within the base to things outside of that base.

I think i silved it, not sure if its the best way, but if i right click the base COMP and select open floating network, i can then click parameters and drag them to other parts of the network to automate things.

@galaxylane you can also split the pane in two L/R and top/bottom to visualize different sections of your network if that’s what you are after. Look in the ui, top left - ish

1 Like

Ah yes I forgot this! One of the first things I learned! Thanks