Select latest photo from Folder

Hi guys,

I have been trying to extract only the latest photo from a folder and start a timer chop if the latest photo has been updated but it been giving a lot of headache

So I would need to select only the latest photo from a folder, and if the latest photo has change start a timer…

PS: I inserted a Folder Dat and I am using select to catch the latest file, but it has been very hard. I tried SORT and preserve input select, but I dont know why it does not work.

Can you help me?

Best regards
Flare Interativo ultima foto criada no dropbox.toe (4.86 KB)

Easiest would be switch the Date Format in the Folder DAT to Epoch, which is a second counter since Jan 1, 1970, so it is a forever incrementing number, then you can easily perform the sort on that column numerically, highest number being newest, lowest number being old.

Thanks Buddy

Problem solved!

Now another problem came up:When I get the latest file from the table I have to restart a movie.

I am trying to do this with Execute DAT. when the table changes run the following script
op(‘moviefilein2’)[‘reloadpulse’]=1, but it give me an error.

How can I solve it.
Best regards

Use this:

op('moviefilein2').par.reloadpulse.pulse()

Square brackets are for channel or cell selection. Using .par to access parameters. In this case that’s .reloadpulse and to use a pulse button you use the .pulse() method.

I was going to write you right now.!!! I just got it!!! I forgot it was a par.

Very happy a full day on this!!!

Thanks alot Elburz