Slideshow

Hey guys ! I don’t know about you, but I can’t remember the number of time I had to create a slideshow of some sort. So, after a lot of versions, I’m happy to share with you what I consider the best version (so far!) of my slideshow.

Here’s some of the features

• Works with videos and images
  • Preloads all the images to minimize impact on the application
  • Bar in the UI shows the progression of the loading process
  • Choice of 5 types of transition
  • Automatically adds new content added to your slideshow folder
  • Slave mode that enables you to link multiple slideshow together

Try it out and let me know what you think!
github.com/dagelabi/TouchDesigner-Slideshow

1 Like

groovy, thx, u saved me a brain melt!

Hi how i can make it work ? wich TOPS???

It depends on where you want to place it.

Hi, thanks for this tool, I realise it is many years since you made it available, but I am trying to get it working and there is a network error I do not understand which i am hoping is stopping the images being loaded properly as the filenames are being loaded and the tool recognises the number of files in the chosen folder when specified, but each image when i click through is not loading.

There seems to be attribute errors for ‘slidertype’ in tile_UI/gal - could this stop the images loading properly?

Hey @retone

I’m must say, I’m surprise that this component is still used! I’ve opened up the project and fixed the issue causing the images to not be loaded in the 2023 version of TouchDesigner. I rapidly tested the functionalities and everything else seemed to work fine. However, since this is pretty old code, I would advice you to test it a bit more if you wish to use it in production.

Don’t hesitate to reach out if you encounter any more problem!
Dage

1 Like

Amazing thankyou i will have a play. :slight_smile: