I am very new to TouchDesigner and am having a little trouble. I have a URL that is hosting an RGB value for me in the form of 141|152|033. I put in a Web DAT that is returning the right value. In python I need to run the following command, unless there is another way to extract the values.
values = text.split("|")
- How do I add some python to do the processing?
- How do I get the html response as a value?
- How do I return a value from the python?
- How do I change the value from a String to a Number?
- How do I set up a timer to call my url every 5 seconds?
Thanks for your help!