sudoSignals Beta v2 - 2021-05-03 13:43

sudoSignals Beta v2

Link to main site

Hoping folks have a chance to kick the tires here, and happy to answer any questions.

2 Likes

THANK YOU! I will so happily pay for this service once it launches, this is absolutely amazing.

I see a “schedule coming soon.” Do you happen to know… approximately how soon? I have a very large installation I’m in the early stages of planning. I just started building my scheduler, but now that I see this TOTALLY AMAZING TOOL I’m thinking maybe I’ll wait.

@nhodeisland Thanks for giving this a try so quickly and for the lovely feedback.

Scheduling is currently on our roadmap - we have a few ideas about what that might look like, but we’d love to hear more about what kind of behaviors you’d like to see. We’ve thought about this looking like presets that are defined in Signals - for example, creating a preset of your custom parameters in Signals that can be scheduled; we’ve also thought about these being events that just trigger a single parameter change from Signals, and letting the application determine what a preset looks like. All that to say that we’d really love to know what kinds of needs you have, so we can design this feature the right way. :slight_smile:

With that in mind, we’d love your ideas on our discussion forum here so we can keep track of user needs and make sure we’ve got them well integrated.

We’re also trying to be as transparent as we can be with our plans and what we’re working on. You can see our roadmap here:
https://www.sudosignals.com/roadmap

That’s mostly up to date - though you’ll likely see that expand and contract as we fit in some sprints to bring this ideas to life.