TD old version to work with an old PC

Hello, can anybody tell which old TD’s version will work with a PC Windows 10 NVIDIA Graphic card age Force GT 630M, as the last version wouldn’t open or work with the following window advice:

TD not

Please try to avoid double posting. :slight_smile:

Thank you Ben and sorry for the double posting, I thought as posted it on another forum, as this was solved, that it would not get mixed. I think that Nvidia drivers will be as well an issue, as my PC is old and with no more options to update them. I use to work on mac with TD, but now I have to do an 5G AV performance Europe-Asia and the connection through NDI won’t work as Mac doesn’t support yet, as PC, the Bridge option, so the transmission has drops and cuts and latency, for this reason I have to work now on PC …Maybe by chance you know another program as NDI that would work for this task with Mac…Bests!

Yes you are right, unfortunately the 630M is not receiving driver updates since about 2018. To be fair, that card is over 10 years old! :slight_smile:

The solution was to change for a recent PC and now TD works with the last upgrade. All the best!

1 Like