Important - TD build 26450 has an issue that breaks TDAbleton. Will be fixed soon!
Bunch of bug fixes released in 1.15.1 (at top of thread). Thanks to everyone that has reported issues.
- Max issue - Macro numbers are no longer mixed up
- Max issue - deleting or adding tracks no longer breaks connection with TDA devices
- Max issue - TDA Rack devices have accurate help on “OUT” buttons
- Adding cue points no longer causes textport error spam
- Empty scene names no longer cause errors
I’ve heard people are having some trouble connecting, possibly due to new default of OSC port 8001 instead of 8000. Make sure your tdAbleton component and TDA_Master Live device have matching settings. If at first you don’t connect, try a couple different ports. If you still have problems, do post here!